You are currently viewing Extension Special

Extension Special

As I have noted several times lately (and in case you have been living in a cave and have missed this fact) the deadline for filing your federal income tax returns is Tuesday, April 15.

But as has also been discussed, there can be a variety of reasons why someone – perhaps you – is unable to get the return filed on time. What to do?

File an extension. (See my previous blog posts regarding using a filing extension to avoid some of the worst IRS penalties in existence. Also, be sure to ask me about the hidden bonus/benefit that exists for some people – and in a weird tax law quirk can only be gained if you extend now and file later.)

To help you with this, I’m making a special offer for those needing extensions.

(Tax extensions, that is. NOT these extensions. This type would really cost you):

I will file your federal (and state if necessary) tax extension for free. Not only does that make it easier for you (no forms to print out, no stamps, no trips to the post office) but since I do it electronically and directly to the IRS with a verification of its having been received, there is never any question of whether you properly filed the extension. Believe me, there are horror stories out there about people who filed an extension on time, only to have the IRS say that it was never received.>

So give me a call and I’ll take care of things for you.

IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.